Our day treatment option is a five day a week, highly structured, 8 hour program. This level of care is perfect for both those needing a more intensive level of care than traditional outpatient or intensive outpatient provides, or those making the difficult transition from a residential or inpatient environment.
Day Treatment (DT) provides necessary structure and therapy throughout the day, while allowing clients to practice newly acquired skills when they return home in the evening. This level of care allows clients to spend time away from our program and independently commit to their skills and self-care in their daily life.
Both programs include multiple therapeutic interventions to support success and recovery.
- Weekly Individual Therapy
- Weekly Family Therapy
- Psychiatric Assessment and Follow Up Appointments
- Nutritional Assessment and Follow Up Appointments
- Therapeutic Meals and Meal Preparation With Intuitive Eating Support
- Weekly Experiential Restaurant Outings
- Individualized Treatment Plan and Goals
- Discharge Planning
- Daily Group Therapy including:
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Relapse Prevention
- Body Image
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Somatic and Art Therapy
- Nutrition, Meal Planning, and Cooking
- Aftercare Planning